AnTuTu has announced the fastest iOS devices of January. So which iOS device performed like this month?
Unlike the launch of a new Android device by the day, things are a little calmer on the iOS side. However, Apple will soon hold a new event to offer products such as the highly anticipated iPhone SE 3 to users. So what are the fastest iOS devices right now? AnTuTu explained…
Note: The ranking is based on January 1 to 31. In addition, these scores are based on the AnTuTu V9 version.
Here are the fastest iOS devices of January
Although the company’s fastest iOS devices were seen as the iPhone 13 series introduced in September last year, things changed dramatically with the launch of iPad models with M1 chips. January’s fastest iOS device was the 12.9-inch iPad Pro 5 with a score of 1,255,349, according to AnTuTu. The device, which has been anchored at the top in recent months, was followed by the 11-inch iPad Pro 3 with a score of 1,187,014.
Third on the list is the 12.9-inch iPad Pro 3, powered by the Apple A12X Bionic processor. The tablet scored 849,07 and immediately followed by the iPhone 13 Pro Max, one of the successful players in the smartphone industry with a score of 847,981. In fifth place is the iPhone 13 Pro with a score of 841,365.
The full list of the fastest iOS devices in January is as follows;
- iPad Pro 5 (12.9 inches) – 1,255,349 points
- iPad Pro 5 (11 inches) – 1,187,014 points
- iPad Pro 3 (12.9 inches) – 849 thousand 7 points
- iPhone 13 Pro Max – 847,981 points
- iPhone 13 Pro – 841,365 points
- iPad Pro 4 (12.9 inches) – 830,609 points
- iPad Pro 4 (11 inches) – 824,218 points
- iPad Pro 3 (11 inches) – 809,178 points
- iPad mini 6 – 808 thousand 143 points
- iPhone 13 – 803,254 points